Service Center

  1. Address Change

    Notify the County Clerk of your recent address change.

  2. Assessor's Office

    Look up information pertinent to the Assessor's Office, including important dates, market value information, and personal property listings.

  3. Child Support Enforcement Services

    View information about Child Support Enforcement Services.

  4. Collector's Office

    Learn more about personal property taxes, real estate taxes, merchant licensing, and what to do if you're moving to the area.

  5. Employment Opportunities

    View any open employment opportunities in Buchanan County Government.

  6. GIS

    View GIS mapping data, print available maps, and request creation of custom maps.

  7. Marriage Licenses

    Learn more about how to obtain a marriage license.

  8. Merchant & Manufacturer License

    View details on how to purchase or renew a merchant and manufacturer license.

  9. Missouri Property Tax Credit Program

    Save money with the Missouri Property Tax Credit Program.

  10. Missouri Unclaimed Property

    Search for your unclaimed property!

  11. New Residents

    New to Buchanan County? Find information for new residents!

  12. Online Payments

    Pay your personal property taxes online!

  13. Permits and Licenses

    View the permits and licenses you can apply for with the Buchanan County Government.

  14. Public Record Search

    Learn more about how to start a public record search through the Recorders Office.

  15. Purchasing

    View currently open bids, and contact the purchasing agent for additional information.

  16. Real Estate

    View information regarding real estate taxes, and your responsibility regarding them.

  17. Residential Watch

    Going on vacation? Notify the Sheriff's Department so they can help monitor your home while you are away.

  18. Victim's Services

    Buchanan County has many services to assist those that have been the victim of a crime.

  19. Voting Information

    Learn more about how to register to vote, or obtain an absentee ballot.